Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday thoughts...

1. Usually, the coldness doesn't bother me. Today, it does.

2. I have read every article of reading material in our house. I need a new book. I even resorted to RE-reading Kris' Wild at Heart book!

3. I feel "blah". Not sick, just "blah". Like, I want to sit on the couch in my pj's all day. I'm I the only one who ever feels like that?

4. My filing cabinet is calling my name to be cleared for this year's tax stuff. This might be why #3 exsists.

5. On my brother's blog, he tells about some of the places he is playing this weekend in Missoula and he writes, "you can see my play at four different locations" instead of "you can see ME play at four different locations" which made me burst into laughter at the thought of him doing is own plays at four different locations.

6.I really feel like there are not enough things to keep Caed busy throughout the week. At the end of the day, it feels like we still haven't done much of anything substantial.

7. My child is so funny. Seriously, just funny. He told me yesterday I was gorgeous. What four year old says that word!!??? I love it.

8. I think I am going to propose a date night with Kris if he is here tomorrow night. Vegas was so much fun just going to dinner and stuff together and I really want to keep that up. Just time for "us".

9. Both of my sister in laws are pregnant and due withing a month of each other!! yeah!!!

10. I fix chicken a lot for dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cortney said...

#5 I read the same way (thought he was in a play) and blurted out a HA, when Jesse came to read what I laughed about, I don't think he thought it was as funny. hmmm

#6 Me too! We need to brainstorm!

#8 We should exchange kids every other week to make this possible! We need it too!!!

Can't wait to go swimming Saturday- anyone want to join? The natatorium at 3:30!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken is healthy!!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home